Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Day!

I don't know about where YOU are, but here in Alabama it is freezing, literally! It is so cold. Nothing warms my heart more than listening to worship music!

When my husband and I first started dating, he introduced me to some of my now favorite Christian Artists! Misty Edwards, Kim Walker-Smith, Rita Springer, Jesus Culture, etc. Kim Walker is my FAVORITE! For Christmas Michael made me two CD's full of her music, and they continuously play in my car.

If you have never heard her (Jesus Culture's) song "Happy Day" you MUST go and listen to it! It gives me the chills everytime, knowing that Jesus has cleansed us and wiped ALL of our sins away! No matter what you've done, or when you did it.. when you ask for forgiveness he erases it! Clean slate :) Sounds too good to be true, huh? Wrong! It's very true! Jesus is very true to His children and he LOVES you.

So REJOICE because it's a happy day! He's washed ALL our sins away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love every single one of your lovely comments!